I’m pleased to announce a two-day training course in basic Spring web application development to be held on March 13-14th, 2007. I’m writing and will be teching this course together with Joel Confino of Chariot Solutions. Joel is a Java EE architect and Spring enthusiast with lots of experience developing Java applications.
This training course is written FOR DEVELOPERS, BY DEVELOPERS. It is hands-on and interactive. You will be writing code!
Spring Kickstart is a two-day training course covering:
- The Spring Lightweight Container including the Bean Factory and Application Context
- Data access with JPA and the JDBC Template
- Transactions, AOP, and JMX: Adding powerful services to your POJOs
- Spring MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for creating Web applications
- Third-party web framework integration using Struts and JSF
- Learn the many new features in the Spring Framework version 2.0
The format is approximately 50% lecture and 50% lab work. With 2 instructors, you’ll benefit from a low instructor-to-student ratio and be able to get your questions answered one-on-one.
Register at: http://www.chariotsolutions.com/spring
The course will be held in the magnificent Hub CityView meeting space conveniently located in Center City Philadelphia only 1.5 blocks from Suburban Station. Breakfast, lunch and refreshments are included on both days.